We are looking for an experienced, innovative, and passionate person to become the next Creative Developer at Vertigo.
As a Creative Developer at Vertigo, you will work within a dynamic, emerging user experience team to build the working front-ends for a wide range of custom applications.
Not simply a translator of mock-ups and wireframes, you are an active participant in defining and executing great (fluid, responsive) user experiences.
Customer needs and technology are constantly changing and we need folks who are able to adapt new platforms, frameworks, and user experience challenges quickly. At Vertigo, we do not specialize in any specific business vertical or domain. In terms of technology, our current focus is:
• Mobile: iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
• Rich Internet Applications: Silverlight
• Native Windows Client: WPF
If this sounds like you or something you would be interested in, we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume to Bee Tan (email@example.com).
Vertigo is looking for a Creative Developer with the following experience:
• Demonstrated experience shipping at least 1 product
• Specialize in straddling the line between UX Design and Engineering disciplines; ability to faithfully interpret UX designs and to write/understand elegant code
• Design production skills, graphics optimization
• Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC development
• Desire and ability to learn new skills around technology and design
• Flexibility around process; proactivity around process refinement (inter-design, and designer/developer workflow)
• Experiences defining project tasks and providing accurate associated time estimates
• Ability to meet daily project challenges while also researching and proposing new approaches, both independently and by interacting with their peers
• Familiarity executing within a SCRUM or equivalent project delivery framework
• A university computer science degree or equivalent is preferred
• Curious. Humble. Smart. Nice.
• Energetic and collaborative; a great work ethic; high degree of ownership
• Thrives in a diverse, multi-disciplinary environment (customer service oriented, casual)
• Affinity for new/emerging web technologies
• Passion for developing next generation digital experiences
In addition to the above, we prefer that candidates have one or more of the following qualifications:
• Silverlight and WPF using Expression Blend
• Apple iOS development experience using Objective-C
• Google Android development experience using Java